I greatly appreciate your interest in my campaign. Since elected to the West Virginia State Senate in 2016, I have worked to:
· Create and protect good-paying jobs in Kanawha and Putnam counties;
· Improve West Virginia workers’ wages and benefits;
· Protect public education and fund PEIA;
· Combat drug abuse by investing in new drug treatment centers and court programs;
· Create new opportunities in higher education and technical training;
· Repair West Virginia’s crumbling roads, bridges and water systems.